Hi! I'm so glad you decided to check out my blog. I want to tell you a little bit about myself. I am a student but since this is the Internet, I would prefer to keep my age a secret. I am a girl though, I will tell you that. I have a love for all living things, especially horses. A friend and I are planning to start a magazine about horses actually. Maybe you will one day hear of it : Tales and Trails. It will be our reviews of all different Horse and Trail Resorts. So, this should be interesting. The point of this blog is to keep track of the journey of the magazine and the little stuff going on in my life as well. My friend (Cay) and I (Jay) are starting our own blog to track the magazine as well. But I have a feeling that our blog will not be expressing our feelings, but the progress of the magazine. I think it will be healthy for us both to keep our own blog. So, here's mine. Enjoy!
Be sure to vote in the poll at the bottom of the page! And please, please, please comment. :)
Check It!
No comments:
Post a Comment