Random Stuff

Did you know that if a fetus grew at the same rate for 9 months as it did for the first week, it would be the size of the Sun by the end of the 9 months?!?!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Aeropostale

Why is it so cool that you have a shirt that says "Aeropostale" on it? My sister thinks she's so cool because she just bought a shirt that says "Aeropostale" on it. I think it's hilarious. I don't have anything from that store, and proud of it. I also have nothing from Hollister or any of the other cool stores. 
      Personally, my favorite store is Old Navy. They have stuff that is just as cool as the other stores previously mentioned, plus, they are WAY cheaper and WAY more durable. Don't you agree? If you don't, that is your opinion, but this is my blog and I am going to voice my opinion. 
    While I'm on the subject of shopping, I want to share some funny things that have happened on previous shopping trips. 
     One: A friend and I were in Old Navy and we were looking through some of the boy's jeans comparing the difference between girl's jeans and boy's jeans. We then got on the subject on skinny jeans for boys and how some guys look good in them and some guys don't. In my opinion, boys should not wear skinny jeans. I think it totally takes away their manly-ness. Skinny jeans are supposed to make you look slimmer and thinner, and when a boy wears them, I think it makes them look a wimpy as me. No offense. So my friend and I are laughing about guys in skinny jeans and we turn around to see one of the employees wearing super-skinny jeans. Whoops. 
     Two: I was sitting in the chair waiting for my friend to come out of the dressing room to show off the shirt she was trying on. I looked down at my phone for a sec and when I looked up, there she was looking in the mirror with her back to me. We were always jokingly insulting each other and this was a perfect opportunity. "That shirt is terrible!" I said to her. I was joking of course, the shirt looked awesome. 
But then the girl turned around, and it wasn't my friend. It was someone else who looked the exact same from behind! "I am so sorry! I thought you were someone else!" I stood up.
"No, it's okay." She looked at me. "But to tell you the truth, I hate this shirt anyway." She went back into the dressing room. 
I don't know if she liked to shirt or not, but as we were leaving, I looked back at her and said; "Honestly, I really liked the shirt and was just being sarcastic." 
"No, I really did hate that thing." 
I never saw her again, but my face turns red even when I think about it. 


So, what is one of your most horrifying/hilarious shopping story? 


Check it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment